Brekafast in minutes!
Making these 3 ingredient breakfast sandwiches with cinnamon rolls have never been so easy!
- Laura_927 favorited Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Sandwiches 30 Jun 08:27
- Kay Bay favorited Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Sandwiches 01 Apr 16:49
- Cat Morley commented on Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Sandwiches 26 Mar 10:49
- Cat Morley favorited Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Sandwiches 26 Mar 10:48
- bsugarmama published her project Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Sandwiches 26 Mar 06:00
Warm a waffle maker to about medium heat and spray with non-stick food spray.
Open the can of cinnamon rolls and take one cinnamon roll and make sure it is still rolled tightly. Take a sharp knife cut in half like your cutting open a bagel. Try to cut it evenly so one side isn't thicker than the other.
Place the cinnamon rolls inside one of the fourths of the waffle maker and let bake for 5-7 minutes until dough is completely cooked. Repeat for all of the cinnamon rolls and set aside.
Cook the ham by placing in a non-stick skillet and let cook for 3-5 minutes and place 2 slices of the cooked ham on one of the cooked cinnamon roll halves and place a piece of cheese on top of the warm ham and place the other halve of the cinnamon roll on top. Secure sandwich by placing a toothpick through the middle and drizzle the sandwiches with the cinnamon glaze and serve.