Handknit Your Home
A sumptuous textured throw that you’ll love to snuggle up in on the sofa, or keep in the bedroom as a shoulder wrap on chilly mornings.
Approx. 39¾in (102cm) x 34½in (88cm)
7.5 sts and 9 rows to 4in (10cm) over patt using US 19 (15mm) needles
- Victoria L. favorited Chunky Bramble Throw 01 Jan 11:12
- Pam added Chunky Bramble Throw to Winter Holiday 09 Nov 22:04
- Maya Kuzman favorited Chunky Bramble Throw 21 Jan 13:17
- ZombieUnicorn favorited Chunky Bramble Throw 14 Jan 22:41
- RareJewel favorited Chunky Bramble Throw 10 Jul 07:05
- Alissa B. favorited Chunky Bramble Throw 04 Jul 00:27
- Rachel T. added Chunky Bramble Throw to Boho Bedroom 10 May 01:49
- Karen P. favorited Chunky Bramble Throw 09 Feb 06:10
- Chachee.rayna added Chunky Bramble Throw to Yarns 11 May 20:17
- Pimke added Chunky Bramble Throw to Häckelmuster 03 Mar 12:51
Cast on 66 sts.
Row 1 and every alt row: Purl.
Row 2: K1, *p3tog, (k1, p1, k1) into next st*; rep from * to * to last st, k1.
Row 4: K1, *(k1, p1, k1) into next st, p3tog*; rep from * to * to last st, k1.
Rep rows 1–4 until just enough yarn remains to bind (cast) off.
Bind (cast) off.
To make up
• Weave in all loose ends. Press the knitting gently following the instructions on the yarn wrapper.
To increase the size of your
throw, cast on extra stitches in multiples of 4.