Bake Chocolate Chunk Cookies with Oddfellows Cafe + Bar in Seattle
Batch yields 12 cookies
- Beth E. favorited Chocolate Chunk Cookies 03 Jun 06:41
- RareJewel favorited Chocolate Chunk Cookies 13 Mar 09:20
- Crafterella featured Chocolate Chunk Cookies 11 Mar 23:00
- Maria favorited Chocolate Chunk Cookies 10 Mar 14:30
- Maria added Chocolate Chunk Cookies to Easter Party 10 Mar 14:23
- Emma H. favorited Chocolate Chunk Cookies 06 Mar 22:16
- A Bite To Eat published her project Chocolate Chunk Cookies 28 Feb 09:00
Cream together butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, salt and vanilla extract. Scrap down the sides and bottom of the bowl, making sure that you have a homogeneous mixture.
Add eggs, one at a time until all are incorporate. Stop, and scrap down the sides and bottom of the bowl again before sifting dry ingredients.
Sift together flour, and baking soda. Add to bowl, and on a low speed work into the dough. When dough has almost come together all the way, stop and scrape down the sides, and bottom of the bowl again.
Add chocolate chunks, and mix until all of the dough has come together.
Divide into 12 even balls, press down lightly to form a disc. Let rest for at least 12 hours. Garnish with Sea Salt, and bake at 325, for 10 minutes total.