I don't like cheesecakes, but this is a different story!
- Super Madcow added Chocolate Cheesecake to Party 14 Jul 12:36
- Emo Chick favorited Chocolate Cheesecake 28 May 17:46
- Tasha L. favorited Chocolate Cheesecake 21 Feb 11:48
- Shantelle t. added Chocolate Cheesecake to gifts 08 Dec 06:41
- Christine Therese-Anne favorited Chocolate Cheesecake 19 Nov 03:36
- angie favorited Chocolate Cheesecake 14 Nov 06:43
- Laura H. favorited Chocolate Cheesecake 13 Nov 18:49
- Don L. added Chocolate Cheesecake to Baking 30 Oct 05:59
- Roxie K. favorited Chocolate Cheesecake 23 Oct 00:12
- Leigh C. favorited Chocolate Cheesecake 17 Oct 02:19
Preheat the oven to 200C. Finely ground the cookies in a food processor. Melt the butter and combine it with cookies. Press the mixture into the bottom of a buttered pan. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
Set the oven to 180C. Melt and cool chocolate. Using a food processor, combine cream cheese with sugar and cocoa. Add eggs, one at a time. Add chocolate. Pour the filling over the crust. Bake for about an hour, until lightly set. Cool and refrigerate for a few hours, preferably overnight.
Make the ganache: in a sauce pan, heat chocolate and cream over low heat, until chocolate melts. Cool down and pour over cheesecake.