Savory crepe made out of chickpea flour and yogurt.
These savory crepe made out of chickpea flour and yogurt. It is a simple dish which can be made in under 15 minutes, and it pairs well with anything spicy, tangy or sweet – be it a chutney or a pickle. Chickpea flour is the go-to ingredient in an Indian kitchen anytime you want to put a dish together on a short notice. It is quick to cook and its nutty taste goes well with a variety of sweet and savory condiments. I like my crepes topped with berries marmalade and creamy goat cheese or green chutney and crunchy sprouts. You can’t really go wrong pairing crepes with any of your favorite foods!
- Psychodoll favorited Chickpea Flour Crepes 12 Jul 21:28
- heather r. added Chickpea Flour Crepes to Food Items to make 24 Jun 23:34
- Jane L. favorited Chickpea Flour Crepes 10 Jun 03:39
- Jolanda added Chickpea Flour Crepes to Recepten 07 Jun 15:55
- lopa.thakar favorited Chickpea Flour Crepes 05 Jun 18:30
- FarmonPlate published her project Chickpea Flour Crepes 30 Apr 16:11
Mix chickpea flour, chopped coriander leaves, salt, flaxseed, cumin, chilli and turmeric powder in a mixing bowl. Add yogurt and water, whisk till everything is mixed well. You can also use a blender to make this batter. The batter should have thinner consistency than pancake batter. Add chickpea flour or water to get the right consistency.
Next, heat 1/4 tsp olive oil in a nonstick pan. Pour a ladle of batter on the hot pan. You can also put this batter in a squeeze bottle to make perfect round crepes.
Cook on medium heat for about 1-2 minutes or till the bottom side in golden brown. Using flat spatula, flip the crepe and cook the other side till golden brown.