this is my favorite painting
I draw out on paper what I want to draw...mainly an out line. then i clean the glass with alcohol and do not touch the glass at all. Skin oils will cause the glass to refuse the adhesion of the paint. cause air pockets in the paint that can be seen as a different color to the surrounding paint ...even if it is the same color. I paint in reverse...so if an eye I start with the white lite reflection in the puple of the eye...then the pupla, then the flects of color in the eyes, then the whites....it is in reverse. I use glitter and metalic paints to give the allusion of movement. in between each layer you must let all the paint dry. afterward turn it over and see what you painted! This is the best step! then hang it up and enjoy your painting.
- blouhell favorited Chicago Reverse Painting On Glass 03 Feb 10:55
- Dead Kiss favorited Chicago Reverse Painting On Glass 03 Feb 03:31
- meg s. replied to a comment on her project Chicago Reverse Painting On Glass 02 Feb 14:43
- Olivia H. commented on Chicago Reverse Painting On Glass 02 Feb 14:38
- MiaGlitterFlower favorited Chicago Reverse Painting On Glass 02 Feb 12:37
meg s. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!