Make a black and white shilouette painting easy!
It's pretty easy to do. The part the took me longest was getting my stupid to printer to work and choosing a picture that looked good contrasted.
This is the first time i have done this and i messed up a bit. but i'll do another soon and take you through the steps. and I'll actually put it on canvas. im out of it currently and i did this on carddboard
And right now the stupid uploady thing isn't working so I can't put actual pictures up. I will soon.
- Bloodyhiccup favorited Black And White Painting 11 Dec 02:22
- Karen D. favorited Black And White Painting 27 Jul 22:05
- Quickanimator favorited Black And White Painting 18 May 15:05
- email@example.com added Black And White Painting to art 25 Aug 18:08
- Birgit added Black And White Painting to Wall decor 06 Apr 17:26
- Debbie S. favorited Black And White Painting 30 Mar 22:53
- Jenny Makes Stuff! favorited Black And White Painting 24 Mar 19:58
- beautifully_morbid favorited Black And White Painting 16 Jan 07:03
- almosthope favorited Black And White Painting 30 Jun 05:15
Print your picture out and then cut out either the black or the white parts. whichever is easiest. This will sort of create a stencil.
If you cut out the black parts, make sure the white parts are still completely connected and not cut up, and vice versa.
Tape your pieces onto your canvas where they are suppose to go. Make sure no tape is showing where you will be actually painting. This will mess it up.
Paint over with black or which ever other color you choose. make sure that the paint doesn't go under the stencil. Then let it dry and pull off the paper pieces.