What could be better than a Cheeseburger in Paradise..why how about a Soup Version!
Oh, my stars, this was sooo good! There’s only 2 things that would’ve made it better. If I was eating it in a Tropical oasis and Jimmy Buffet was singing Margaretville. Ok, maybe a Margarita itself would make it even better too.
- Diane H. favorited Cheeseburger In Paradise Soup 17 Nov 03:49
- Crafterella featured Cheeseburger In Paradise Soup 18 Feb 23:00
- Kimya J. favorited Cheeseburger In Paradise Soup 16 Feb 02:11
- Joani T. favorited Cheeseburger In Paradise Soup 14 Feb 04:01
- Andrea N. published her project Cheeseburger In Paradise Soup 10 Feb 09:00
You Will Need
In a large pan or Dutch oven, bring the first 9 ingredients to a boil, reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. In a large skillet, cook the beef sirloin, mushrooms and butter over medium heat until the beef is no longer pink; drain.
Add this mixture to the soup. Stir in 2 cups of milk and heat through. In a small bowl, combine the flour and remaining milk until smooth; gradually stir into the soup.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes until thickened. Reduce the heat; stir in the cheeses until melted. Garnish with bacon.