In my continuing effort to cutify the mundane in my house, I decided to make my own charging garden yesterday. For about $3 you can too!
- cynthia.wimberly.12 added Charging Garden to likes 12 Dec 17:15
- Kinhime Dragon added Charging Garden to things to make 18 May 21:12
- Kinhime Dragon favorited Charging Garden 18 May 21:11
- ilse e. favorited Charging Garden 18 Apr 19:38
- Hester A. favorited Charging Garden 16 Jan 22:45
- Mimi A. favorited Charging Garden 11 Jan 16:12
- Giovanna G. favorited Charging Garden 25 Jul 02:25
You can find wooden crates like these at thrift stores and the greenery you can find at the Dollar Store. Take a piece of floral foam and cut it to fit the box. Use various plastic greenery. I tried to find some grass, but since the nearest craft store is 75 miles away, I had to settle on the stuff at the Dollar Store.