made out of colorful paper with a few quick hand grips :)
I've made these with the kids from school, so they're 100% reliable ;) and so easy to make!
- Conner W. added Cd/Dvd Covers to gadgets stuff 29 Jun 19:26
- Conner W. favorited Cd/Dvd Covers 29 Jun 19:26
- Linda Y. added Cd/Dvd Covers to Misc. 08 Jun 20:41
- Anastasia S. favorited Cd/Dvd Covers 22 Apr 18:57
- Bianca A. favorited Cd/Dvd Covers 16 Mar 15:19
- elarablair favorited Cd/Dvd Covers 23 Feb 17:32
- Dani T. favorited Cd/Dvd Covers 05 Dec 19:40
- stephamiller favorited Cd/Dvd Covers 16 Oct 00:44
- SarahOliveira92 favorited Cd/Dvd Covers 25 Sep 02:02
- Emma H. favorited Cd/Dvd Covers 14 Sep 16:01
All you need at first is a normal disc cover out of paper. They come with any CD-ROM or program for computers, etc.. I'm sure you'll get one easily.
I held it over our water boiler so the water vapor would tear the glued pieces apart. You know? So I have the open pattern in the end.
When it was dry, I also ironed it so it wasn't so curly and wrinkled anymore.