This is the famous catbug character from the Youtube show Bravest Warriors! I decided to make it in pink because that was the softest pill fleece I had.
- Summer O. favorited Cat Bug Plush 22 May 06:09
- Kristy B. favorited Cat Bug Plush 24 Mar 10:27
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Cat Bug Plush 03 Dec 20:31
- mmotse03 favorited Cat Bug Plush 18 Nov 07:23
- Kyerial favorited Cat Bug Plush 28 Sep 02:21
- Faye A. favorited Cat Bug Plush 28 Apr 19:49
- Kayleigh B. entered her project Cat Bug Plush to Suncatcher Craft Eyes 14 Apr 14:31
- hannah g. favorited Cat Bug Plush 06 Apr 16:07
- hannah g. commented on Cat Bug Plush 06 Apr 16:07
- DocDoolittle added Cat Bug Plush to Dolls/Plushies 03 Apr 20:04
I then cut it out and traced the pattern onto the fabric. The amounts of each pattern piece is written on the pattern.
I next took the two side pieces (the one that says Belly) and sewed it onto the back piece ( the one that says Back).
I then took those pieces and added the little paw pieces to the bottom paw connected to the piece that says back.
I then sewed the two belly pieces together.
Then, I sewed the face onto the back piece and the top of the belly piece.
I sewed the elytra pieces together and then sewed them onto the back piece.
I sewed the back piece closed at the top.
Then i painted on the white eyes and the black :3 smile. I also painted on the black spots to the elytra.
Enjoy your catbug plush while watching BRAVEST WARRIORS ON YOUTUBE!