Lily Vanilli's Sweet Tooth
I made these candy floss meringues for a jewellery launch event that was themed like a funfair. The display here is made of polystyrene foam covered in paper.
1 hour and 5 minutes,
plus 1 hour cooling time
- Birgit added Candy Floss Meringues to Dessert 06 Apr 15:31
- reblav added Candy Floss Meringues to food 23 Mar 15:56
- Birgit favorited Candy Floss Meringues 27 Feb 08:45
- jjanellevent92 added Candy Floss Meringues to party 21 Feb 06:17
- jjanellevent92 added Candy Floss Meringues to Dessert 21 Feb 06:17
- jjanellevent92 added Candy Floss Meringues to art/diy 21 Feb 06:17
- Angel C. favorited Candy Floss Meringues 20 Feb 19:38
Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. When the
meringues are cool, use a stick to gently pierce the base of each one in the centre. Remove and dip the stick in chocolate up to about 2.5cm deep. Reinsert and hold in place for about 30 seconds, until it starts to set. If it feels steady you can transfer it to the fridge or a cool place to set completely.
Remove from the fridge and spray the meringues all over with the lustre spray, if using.