Showing the addiction...
I got an old but nice blazer from my mum and decorated it!
It's inspired by Tim Burton movies, there's a scissor for Edward Scissorhands and also Jack Skellington on the back. I wanted to attach more things but I think it's enough ^^
To me, it's pretty obvious what I've changed, if you have any questions, just ask.
I love this piece of clothing but I don't have chances to wear it really :/
- S T. favorited Burton Blazer 12 Oct 12:50
- RaspberrySourZ added Burton Blazer to Sewing 22 Apr 20:55
- Kendell V. favorited Burton Blazer 17 Dec 02:16
- Grimgirl101 favorited Burton Blazer 21 Jun 01:06
- Tenebris A. favorited Burton Blazer 02 Apr 21:57
- robot.zombie favorited Burton Blazer 21 Nov 16:00
- Valentina Z. favorited Burton Blazer 18 Oct 09:28
- Deimos S. favorited Burton Blazer 22 Aug 06:47
Anna H. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!