Warning: its addictive!
For Christmas I make homemade candy gift baskets and this is always the favorite! Enjoy :)
- Brit S. favorited Buckeye Bark 16 Jun 05:35
- Tasha L. favorited Buckeye Bark 23 Feb 14:45
- Tam C. added Buckeye Bark to i need to do this 13 Nov 12:37
- Tam C. favorited Buckeye Bark 13 Nov 12:37
- katie q. favorited Buckeye Bark 14 Sep 21:09
- Debbie S. favorited Buckeye Bark 31 Mar 00:00
- Millie H. added Buckeye Bark to Dessert 22 Mar 16:18
- HylianWriter534 favorited Buckeye Bark 21 Feb 18:00
- Jamila W. favorited Buckeye Bark 20 Jan 07:08
- KelliDroze added Buckeye Bark to Sweet 07 Jan 23:24
Melt half of the chocolate candy coating according to the package directions, then spread over parchment paper or a lined cookie sheet. Spread to a large rectangle, but not too thin – approximately 1/8″ to 1/4″ thickness. Place in freezer to firm up.
In a large bowl, beat together the peanut butter, Confectioners’ sugar, melted butter and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy. Remove first chocolate layer from the freezer and spread the peanut butter mixture over the top. Return to the freezer and melt the remaining chocolate candy coating. Once that is melted, spread it over the top of the peanut butter layer and freeze until set.
Break up the bark into small pieces using a butcher knife. Store in the refrigerator or freezer until ready to serve.