Kathleen K. hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find Kathleen K. on
- favorited Buckeye Bark 24 Dec 14:46
- favorited Simple Chocolate "Turtles" 24 Dec 14:46
- commented on Simple Chocolate "Turtles" 24 Dec 14:44
- commented on Buckeye Bark 24 Dec 14:40
- commented on her comment This is quite a trick! I think I understand how you are cutting the fabric, but what is the width of the material you use? to Pillowcase 01 Feb 02:01
- commented on her comment If you don't have vanilla custard powder and want to use vanilla pudding mix, does anyone know if you use instant or the cooking kind? to Nanaimo Bars 09 Jan 18:54
- commented on her comment These are so cute all lined up like that! Can't wait to try making one. I might make mine a little bigger though. Nice job! to Cute&Simple Owl 06 Dec 05:46
- commented on her comment Neat idea! Did you put pictures on both sides of all the flaps, or just the sides that face up? to Surprise Photo Explosion Box 24 Nov 01:29
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Kathleen K. hasn't posted any projects yet
Thanks for your comment on my Surprise Photo Box. In answer to your question: I just stuck photos on the one side of the flaps that face inwards - it makes it too thick and difficult to fold up to close otherwise - but I guess you could print on thinner paper if you wanted to do it that way! :o)