Brie Lingonberry Jam Crostini Recipe
I made this crostini last December as I wanted some fancy Christmas appetizer. However, you don't need to wait until the Christmas season - the crostini will be perfect for Thanksgiving or any other fall day. If you cannot find lingonberry jam, you can always take some cranberry jam instead. Imagine sweet&saour berry preserves, toasted walnuts, melted brie, and rosemary? Have a little celebration!
- mir favorited Brie Lingonberry Jam Crostini 05 Jul 01:57
- Flo Di favorited Brie Lingonberry Jam Crostini 10 Dec 00:19
- Laura W. commented on Brie Lingonberry Jam Crostini 30 Nov 10:41
- Laura W. favorited Brie Lingonberry Jam Crostini 30 Nov 10:36
- Crafterella featured Brie Lingonberry Jam Crostini 24 Nov 23:00
- Ben | Havoc In The Kitchen published his project Brie Lingonberry Jam Crostini 19 Nov 13:31
Place the baguette in a skillet and toast for a few minutes from each side, over low-medium heat. *If you feel fancy, you can make round crostini by using a round cooker cutter before toasting. Remove from the pan, arrange on a baking sheet, and let cool a little until easy to handle.
Place the brie over the bread then arrange some jam, walnuts, and rosemary over the cheese.
Preheat oven (option "grill" or similar) and place the crostini for 1-2 minutes or until the cheese has started to melt. Keep an eye on them as the nuts might burn quickly. Remove from oven and enjoy!