Makes one 8½-inch pie (12 servings)
Fat 18 grams
Fiber 3 grams
Carbs 5.5 grams
Protein 1.5 grams
Weight Watchers PointsPlus Value 5
- KelliDroze added Blueberry Silk Pie to Sweet 18 Apr 01:01
- Emma H. favorited Blueberry Silk Pie 13 Apr 20:34
- jade.owen.338 added Blueberry Silk Pie to Other food 12 Apr 19:19
- ale_corason favorited Blueberry Silk Pie 09 Apr 05:35
- Grand Central Publishing published her project Blueberry Silk Pie 05 Apr 06:00
In a medium bowl, cover the macadamia nuts with water and soak for 6 to 8 hours. Drain completely.
Combine the nuts and all remaining ingredients except the crust in a high-powered food processor or Vitamix.
If using stevia, add 3 tablespoons water.
Process until the ingredients are completely smooth.
Transfer the filling to the prepared pie crust, smooth the top of the pie, and freeze at least 6 hours, until firm.
Top with Coconut Whipped Cream and fresh blueberries if desired. Refrigerate leftovers in a covered container for up to 5 days, or freeze for up to a month.
If freezing, thaw the pie for 20 minutes, or until it once again has a smooth texture, before slicing and serving.