Quite Gothic but still very chic ;)
One of my favourite creations!
It's just a black necklace and what I really like about it is that there are many small couloured beads in between (Grey and Blue) which makes the black look softer.
While wearing it, people used to tell me it looked gothic but I don't mind. I think it's very chic, quite like for old times :P
Tell me if you like it :D
- Caroline W. added Black Necklace to sewing 15 Mar 00:06
- abigail r. added Black Necklace to Jewellery 04 Feb 01:18
- Abnormal Abby favorited Black Necklace 20 Jan 00:37
- Sarah S. added Black Necklace to Jewelry 19 Jan 07:16
- Abnormal Abby added Black Necklace to Jewellry 11 Jun 01:06
- Ariel favorited Black Necklace 23 Mar 07:29
- Sophie entered her project Black Necklace to Craft-In Contest 01 Mar 23:12
- Sophie entered her project Black Necklace to Beads Unlimited Contest 06 Dec 20:12
yellow--> the black rounded beads
blue--> blue rounded beads
grey--> grey rounded beads
the clasp is one with three heads so that you can put three strings in it but you can sure find one with two or even more.
Follow the picture at the left and right at the end of each round (when you arrived again to the blue bead), pull on the string so that you have a circle. keep doing that until the desired length.
You want to keep the same format, way of working, except that when you arrive to the grey bead, you don't add one, you just pass it through the one of the precedent line of necklace.
But however, on the other side, the left one, you do not have any other bead to rely on, so you just add the grey one like usually. keep doing this and you will obtain you beaded necklace :D
Note: you want to attach at the end of your line, the chain to the clasp.(both sides)