Easy Button Ring Tutorial
You can purchase the adjustable ring bases online. Try doing a search on eBay or Etsy. I purchased mine from Jan's Jewelry Supplies.
I got most of these buttons on eBay. You can buy them in lots, just search for something like "vintage plastic buttons." Just don't bid against me!
I also purchased some of these from Miss Vicky's store (Miss Vicky is a local crafter and IndieSacramento vendor:
30 North Main Street
- Emma H. favorited Bead Rings 27 Jun 22:40
- Susanna Q. added Bead Rings to Accessories 08 Apr 23:30
- Sarah W. favorited Bead Rings 19 Jan 13:21
- Verlaine R. favorited Bead Rings 12 Oct 13:07
- Conner W. added Bead Rings to gift ideas 13 Jul 01:53
- Conner W. added Bead Rings to craft ideas 13 Jul 01:53
- Conner W. added Bead Rings to fashion 13 Jul 01:53
- Conner W. favorited Bead Rings 13 Jul 01:53
- Wendy D. added Bead Rings to DIY Jewelry... 29 Jun 05:26
- kittybadass5 c. favorited Bead Rings 23 May 06:00
After putting glue on the pad of the ring base, glue it carefully to the back of your button stack. Try to keep it centered and press it down so there isn't a lot of "air" in between the button and the base. It should be pressed flat against the button. Let it dry overnight. It should be nice and dry after 12 hours or so and will be safe for wear.