Delicious and filling dinner or snack
I was trying to think of something different for dinner and this is what I ended up making, there are no exact amounts of anything in this, it just goes by what looks good to you.
I use a muffin tin to make mine, with the filling ready I just need to make some pastry and I can have a wonderful dinner or snack fresh from the oven anytime.
- Essence favorited B.C.S. Pot Pies 20 Feb 12:32
- kenia.canizales.7 added B.C.S. Pot Pies to Food 18 Dec 06:24
- Shantelle t. added B.C.S. Pot Pies to gifts 08 Dec 06:43
- Christine Therese-Anne favorited B.C.S. Pot Pies 19 Nov 03:35
- thegirlwiththemilk favorited B.C.S. Pot Pies 03 Nov 21:12
- Claire M. favorited B.C.S. Pot Pies 12 Oct 19:50
- Joe W. commented on B.C.S. Pot Pies 11 Oct 02:27
- Joe W. favorited B.C.S. Pot Pies 11 Oct 02:26
Wrap the bacon around the chicken and bake it in the oven, I used 10 strips of bacon but you can use more or less.
Once the meat has cooled chop it up and add that into a bowl with the sliced mushrooms, spinach, and about 2 cups of cheese.
Mix it together well and fill your pastry shell with it.