same skirt, 2 different angles
this cost me nothing because i made it out of stuff i already had laying around the house: 2 bandanas and a t-shirt.
this was pretty simple. i used the bandanas for the skirt and the bottom of a t-shirt for the waistband.
i wasn't sure how this would turn out when i whipped it up yesterday, so i didn't take pictures of the progression. but since i had more bandanas laying around the house, i decided to make another one today!
can't wait to see your versions!
- Key West Witch favorited Bandana Skirt 12 Sep 02:02
- Adrienne S. added Bandana Skirt to Sewing Projects 30 Apr 01:32
- Cleo D. favorited Bandana Skirt 29 Apr 12:41
- meredith.p.martin.9 favorited Bandana Skirt 27 Nov 00:11
- nina.b added Bandana Skirt to Clothes 08 Nov 11:23
- Rachael G. favorited Bandana Skirt 09 Jun 21:59
- Adrienne C. added Bandana Skirt to skirts 02 Mar 05:05
- Adrienne C. favorited Bandana Skirt 02 Mar 04:45
- effy.kingly favorited Bandana Skirt 08 Dec 14:53
- KirbyBella added Bandana Skirt to Dresses 03 Oct 07:21
fold along all the creases you made in step 6 so that:
1. the waistband in folded in half and the "right side" is on both sides
2. all the raw edges of the waistband are tucked under
3. all the raw edges of the skirt are between the layers of the waistband.
now pin it all together and sew a topstitch from the outside of the skirt so that everything stays together!