- commented on her comment So cute! to Baby Dress/Tunic 04 Mar 04:50
- commented on her comment I have made these before using an egg carton as the mold then you just cut/rip apart each segment and light the corner of the carton as the "wick." Works great. Or you could mold them in a muffin tin using a muffin liner paper and you would already hav... to Firestarters 29 Feb 16:50
- commented on her comment Cool skirt! If I were to make this, I would only make one change. Instead of cutting off the bottom of a jean skirt, I would cut off the legs of an old pair of jeans. Reason #1, my jeans always wear out on my inner thighs, making them unwearable and ha... to All Tied Up 29 Feb 16:38
- followed basementgirl. 14 Dec 19:15
- followed ScentsyVT 25 Mar 18:08
- followed cai-cai 15 Mar 03:00
- commented on her comment i bet you could use a pillowcase to make this to Le Sac Dress 12 Mar 20:27
- commented on her comment i got cut off last time. i love it! they came out great :) to Men's Trousers Into Feminine Skirt 12 Mar 14:35
- commented on her comment ahh! to Men's Trousers Into Feminine Skirt 12 Mar 14:34
- followed Minnie B 11 Mar 00:28
- commented on her comment i picked up a couple shirts at the thrift store the other and already made 1 dress using my own pattern, and now i'm in the process of making this dress!! one thing i did different was used my seam ripper to take the shirt apart, that was i have just a... to Men's Shirt To Cute Summer Dress 09 Mar 16:56
- commented on her comment thanks! probably the easiest thing i ever made! to No Sew Skirt 09 Mar 02:56
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »