Banana and Mango Blender Pancakes
A tasty and healthy pancake whipped up in minutes!
- 115077_2F2016-10-06-012052-_DSC5987c.jpg 2.06 MB [ Download ]
- HylianWriter534 favorited Banana And Mango Blender Pancakes 23 Oct 06:23
- Kimya J. favorited Banana And Mango Blender Pancakes 06 Jun 02:11
- RareJewel favorited Banana And Mango Blender Pancakes 11 Jan 09:21
- Sarah @ The Nourished Seedling published their project Banana And Mango Blender Pancakes 17 Oct 09:00
You Will Need
½ cup Banana ½ cup Mango (defrosted if frozen) 1 Egg 1 ¾ cup Whole Milk 1 tbsp Cane Sugar 2 tbsp Melted Butter ½ cup Old fashioned Rolled Oats 1 cup Whole Wheat Pastry Flour 2 tsp Baking Powder (1 or 2 additional teaspoons for fluffier pancakes) ½ tsp Salt 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract A bit of Butter or preferred oil for pan or griddle if needed.
Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and pureed until smooth. Be cautious not to over-puree, so just stop when batter is smooth.
Heat a pan on medium to low heat. Place a bit of butter or preferred oil in pan if necessary.
Slowly pour batter about a quarter cup at a time (per pancake). Cook a few minutes until bubbles start to come through. Flip and cook a minute or two on the other side until cooked through.
Top with a bit of syrup or fresh fruit and enjoy!