Baked green and red peppers stuffed with spicy potato and peas filling.
- bone.muck favorited Baked Stuffed Green & Red Peppers 12 Sep 15:16
- mowi m. favorited Baked Stuffed Green & Red Peppers 18 Jul 11:08
- Danielle H. favorited Baked Stuffed Green & Red Peppers 16 Jun 06:34
- KelliDroze added Baked Stuffed Green & Red Peppers to Food 16 Jun 06:15
- Chudames favorited Baked Stuffed Green & Red Peppers 12 Jun 22:43
- Ninni Ninímél Nalíná ♦ ♏ ♦ favorited Baked Stuffed Green & Red Peppers 12 Jun 06:35
- Manali S. published her project Baked Stuffed Green & Red Peppers 30 Apr 01:15
Cut the peppers into half, remove the seeds and set aside.
Boil the potatoes and mash them using a potato masher.
Add cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, red chilli powder, dry mango powder, salt to the mashed potatoes and mix.
Drizzle 2 tsp of oil and also add in the peas and chopped coriander leaves. The stuffing mixture is now ready.
Take enough of the potato mixture and stuff the pepper with it.
Sprinkle some grated mozzarella cheese on top.
Brush the stuffed peppers with little oil and place them on a baking tray.
Bake at 350 F degrees for 25-30 minutes or till the peppers have softened.
Serve hot with any Indian flatbread.