Pretty and useful gift for a new mum!
I made these flowers for one of my friends who has just had a gorgeous little baby boy. I wanted something pretty and useful for her as a gift. I had seen these online but couldn't afford to pay the £30 - £40 they were looking for so I decided to try and make my own using baby clothes I bought especially for the new arrival.
The little blue flowers are little babygrows, socks, hats and bibs.
I got most of my information from the below link which helped me sooooo much in making it!
I hope you like it and let me know if anyone else tries it :)
- Rebecca M. favorited Baby Clothes Bouquet 23 Jun 03:51
- Sarah S. added Baby Clothes Bouquet to Cheap things to try 19 Jan 06:07
- Betty M. added Baby Clothes Bouquet to baby clothes bouquet 25 Aug 02:59
- Jolynn P. favorited Baby Clothes Bouquet 27 Jun 19:01
- Sarah S. added Baby Clothes Bouquet to Gift ideas 27 Apr 23:59
- Cristina L. favorited Baby Clothes Bouquet 08 Apr 14:47
- Geni Greenhill favorited Baby Clothes Bouquet 04 Apr 13:26
Angela P. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!