Crochet your Wedding Bouquet!
Crocheted flowers are fast and easy to make even for the beginner. The time it takes to make this depends on how many flowers you want and the size of your bouquet.
I cut a styrofoam ball in half and then covered it in lace using a hot glue gun. I also covered a styrofoam cone in lace.
You can use any flower pattern you want, but here are a couple of mine.
- Melissa Beth favorited Crocheted Wedding Bouquet 03 Sep 18:01
- Breanna S. commented on Crocheted Wedding Bouquet 21 Mar 15:36
- PureUnDilutedEvil favorited Crocheted Wedding Bouquet 08 Jun 19:38
- rachel lydia chaters added Crocheted Wedding Bouquet to wedding 19 Feb 18:59
- Gloria J. favorited Crocheted Wedding Bouquet 17 Dec 19:37
- TheYearlingBlog favorited Crocheted Wedding Bouquet 11 Feb 20:22
- Cat Morley added Crocheted Wedding Bouquet to Wedding 08 Feb 20:36
- Cat Morley commented on Crocheted Wedding Bouquet 08 Feb 20:36
- Cat Morley favorited Crocheted Wedding Bouquet 08 Feb 20:35
- Imke S. favorited Crocheted Wedding Bouquet 20 Jan 20:19
The leaf pattern is:
CH 8. In second CH from hook, SC. In next CH 1 HDC. 1 DC in next 3 CH. In next CH, 2 HDC. In last CH 1 SC. Turn to crochet on the other side of the leaf. 1 SC in the last CH you just SC in. In next CH 1 HDC, 1 DC in next 3 CH, then one HDC in next CH and 1 SC in last CH. Slip st to end to make tip. Fasten off.