Cook avocado potato skins with Cleveland Vegan
Serving Size: ½ russet potato
Recipe: 12 servings
- Kimya J. favorited Avocado Potato Skins 14 Mar 01:29
- Alexandra M. added Avocado Potato Skins to food *yummy* 26 Feb 13:23
- Summer O. favorited Avocado Potato Skins 17 May 05:25
- Rosiebell favorited Avocado Potato Skins 11 Apr 22:19
- Chudames favorited Avocado Potato Skins 07 Apr 16:38
- A Bite To Eat published her project Avocado Potato Skins 05 Apr 09:00
Oil, salt and pepper bakers, and place on baking sheet. Bake on 350 for 45min. or until tender. Remove from oven and let them rest for 10 min. Halve the potatoes and core them. *You will not need the potato innards. Place cored skins back in oven for 7min. or until crispy. Take out of oven and let them rest. *Do not let these skins sit out too long, or they will get tough.
Mix avocados, lemon juice, cajun, salt and pepper together.
Spoon mix into potato skins and garnish with red pepper.
*Do not spoon in mix until last minute to make sure avocado does not brown. You can make the mix whenever, just cover it with plastic wrap and keeping it out of light.