Thrive Energy Cookbook
This popular Thrive energy burger packs an explosion of flavor while retaining its nutritional functionality. ideal for those who are transitioning to clean, plant-based eating. serve with baked root vegetable chips, if desired. Makes 1 burger
© 2021 Brendan Brazier / Perseus Books Group · Reproduced with permission.
- Tiffanezep K. favorited Avocado, Black Bean & Chipotle Burger 01 Apr 21:04
- Hilal Ã. added Avocado, Black Bean & Chipotle Burger to Food 10 Feb 10:01
- Pimke added Avocado, Black Bean & Chipotle Burger to Essen 21 Jan 10:40
- Calah L. added Avocado, Black Bean & Chipotle Burger to FOOD 09 Jan 20:58
- Running Press published her project Avocado, Black Bean & Chipotle Burger 17 Jun 13:25
You Will Need
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Heat the coconut oil in a grill pan over medium heat. Cook the veggie patty for 4 to 6 minutes per side or until golden brown.
Meanwhile, cut the bun in half and place cut sides up on a baking sheet. Spread the chipotle lime aïoli lightly on the bottom half. Sprinkle the cheese over the top half. Bake until the cheese begins to melt, 4 to 5 minutes.
Place the patty on the bottom half of the bun. Top with the tomato, avocado, lettuce, and the top half of the bun.