Bake a delicious Asparagus Pizza
- kenia.canizales.7 added Asparagus Pizza to Food 18 Dec 06:23
- Shantelle t. added Asparagus Pizza to food!! 08 Dec 06:43
- DocDoolittle favorited Asparagus Pizza 21 Nov 03:57
- Christine Therese-Anne favorited Asparagus Pizza 19 Nov 03:36
- an.jell.yuh favorited Asparagus Pizza 15 Nov 01:30
- Mariah K. favorited Asparagus Pizza 20 Oct 02:18
- sabrina p. favorited Asparagus Pizza 13 Oct 23:46
- brizinga favorited Asparagus Pizza 13 Oct 03:59
- heather r. added Asparagus Pizza to Food Items to make 11 Oct 17:32
Sift flour into a bowl, add salt and yeast. Gradually add warm water and combine the ingredients with a spoon. Add olive oil and start mixing by hand. Work the dough vigorously on a pastry board for about 8-10 minutes. Place the dough in an oiled bowl and cover with cloth. Set aside in a warm place for about an hour.
To make the cheesy Bechamel sauce: In a skillet melt butter over low heat. Add flour and stir the roux for 1-2 minutes. Add milk. Stirring continuously, add nutmeg and pepper. When the sauce thickens, remove from heat, add cheese and keep stirring until it has melted.
Work the dough again for a couple of minutes. Roll out the dough and place on an oiled baking sheet. Cover with cloth and set aside in a warm place for 10 minutes.
Spread Bechamel over the dough and top with asparagus (if necessary, cut off the bottom forth of asparagus and shave them). Cover with cheese flakes.
Bake the pizza at 220C. After 8 minutes crack an egg on your pizza. Bake for another 2-4 minutes, until the egg is set to your liking. Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper.