Arnold Palmer Texas Sheet Cake Recipe
The classic tea and lemonade combination of the Arnold Palmer is now available in Texas sheet cake form. Perfect for BBQs, potlucks or any summertime party!
- Caption K. commented on Arnold Palmer Texas Sheet Cake 20 Mar 06:27
- Caption K. commented on Arnold Palmer Texas Sheet Cake 20 Mar 06:24
- Beth Ann E. favorited Arnold Palmer Texas Sheet Cake 19 Mar 00:47
- Elena B. added Arnold Palmer Texas Sheet Cake to recipe desserts 16 Mar 00:40
- Elena B. favorited Arnold Palmer Texas Sheet Cake 16 Mar 00:40
- Crafterella featured Arnold Palmer Texas Sheet Cake 13 Mar 23:00
- Carlee S. favorited their project Arnold Palmer Texas Sheet Cake 11 Mar 12:14
- Carlee S. published their project Arnold Palmer Texas Sheet Cake 11 Mar 09:00
Preheat oven to 350F and grease a half sheet jelly roll pan (13x18")
In a medium saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Turn off heat then add tea bags to brew for 5 minutes.
Remove tea bags and add butter. Bring back heat until butter is melted.
Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk the tea and butter into the rest of the ingredients until just combined.
Pour into prepared sheet pan and bake for 17-20 minutes.
Cool on a wire rack for 20 minutes during which you should begin making the icing.
Combine the butter and milk in a saucepan. Heat over medium heat until the butter is melted and the mixtures just starts to boil. Remove from heat and stir in the lemon extract.
Gradually add the powdered sugar, whisking until it reaches a good consistency for spreading.
After the cake has cooled for 20 minutes, spread the warm icing over the cake. Let cool completely on a wire rack.