Crochet some apple coasters
Fun Apple Coasters!
- Linda W. favorited Apple Coasters 11 Jun 04:02
- Skyliva favorited Apple Coasters 23 Apr 19:13
- RareJewel favorited Apple Coasters 19 Jul 07:48
- Britta J. added Apple Coasters to Applejack 16 Jun 17:38
- Kerri L. favorited Apple Coasters 04 Jun 23:09
- Pimke added Apple Coasters to Häckelmuster 10 Mar 07:23
- RainxFlower24 added Apple Coasters to Crochet 14 Jan 07:44
- mmotse03 favorited Apple Coasters 04 Nov 16:51
- Jennifer Olivarez favorited Apple Coasters 23 Jun 19:14
- Victoria F. favorited Apple Coasters 15 Mar 06:33
Circle (with red)
- Chain 4. Attach the first to the last with a SLST.
- Chain 2, 10DC in the ring. Attach the first to the last with a SLST. (10)
- Chain 2, 2DC in every DC of the previous row. Attach the first to the last with a SLST. (20)
- Chain 2, 2DC in every DC of the previous row. Attach the first to the last with a SLST. (40)
- 40SC. (40)
Stem (with grey)
- Chain 8.
- 1SC in the 2nd stitch.
- 6SLST in the next 6 stitches. Finish off.
Leaf (with green)
- Chain 7,
- 1SC in the 2nd stitch. In the next stitches: 1HDC, 1DC, 1HDC, 1SC.
- In the same stitch as the last SC of the previous row: 1SLST, 1SC.
- Now keep going on the other side of the 7 chains of the first row: 1HDC, 1DC, 1HDC, 1SC, 1SLST.
- SLST through the middle of the leaf back down to the beginning of the leaf to get a stripe in the middle of the leaf.