How to create beautiful candles using tea lights and apples!
Hey everybody! With just a few simple supplies, we'll show you how to create apple candles to display around your home!
- Key West Witch favorited Apple Candles 04 Aug 08:54
- Britta J. added Apple Candles to Applejack 16 Jun 17:40
- ZanyDays added Apple Candles to Party Supplies 10 Apr 02:46
- ZanyDays favorited Apple Candles 10 Apr 02:45
- sabrina p. favorited Apple Candles 28 Mar 00:10
- Aurelie L. added Apple Candles to Decoration 17 Mar 16:47
- Alissa B. favorited Apple Candles 14 Mar 20:32
- Lisa M. favorited Apple Candles 08 Mar 13:11
- fay.schouten favorited Apple Candles 04 Mar 14:33
- Spark and Chemistry published her project Apple Candles 02 Feb 23:49
Hollow out the middle of the apple with the melon baller, making sure to stay within the line you created. I found that this part was the trickiest, because the core was thick and tough to remove. Take the jagged edge of the melon baller to scoop out the core. It might take a little muscle work. As you're hollowing out the apple, use the smooth side of the melon baller to get the inner edges of the circle nice and precise.