About this project
You Will Need
1. Paint the plates front and back and let dry
2. Carefully cut out your prints *Get them here: http://www.markmontano.com/p/blog-page_52.html
3. & 4. Trace the curved edge on each piece and cut
5. Match the curved edges of the cutouts to the edge of each plate and crease the cutout along the center rim of the plate
6. Clip the cutout up to the crease leaving the rim of the plate in tact
7. Mist the cut outs front and back
8. & 9. Spread Americana Decoupage on the back of the moist image and adhere to the plate
10. Once you have your plate the way you want it, carefully draw a gold rim around the edge with a metallic paint marker
11. Coat each plate with Dura Clear Gloss Varnish and let dry
12. Serve up some dinner!
Watch how to make them here!