Compose an agate diptych
Why not just paint some circles and then cut the sheet in half? Well, that
would be the easy way. I like to think of these paintings as sisters, not twins. When you paint each half separately, you can make slightly different colour choices and create two unique pieces of art that complement each other.
Your finished piece
Slice an agate in half and you won’t find perfect circles. Hold the brush loosely to copy those wavy, natural lines.
- Pam favorited Agate Diptych Watercolour 18 Feb 17:51
- EmilieMae favorited Agate Diptych Watercolour 18 Jan 15:36
- Crafterella featured Agate Diptych Watercolour 09 Jan 23:00
- rond w. favorited Agate Diptych Watercolour 08 Jan 07:19
- Search Press published her project Agate Diptych Watercolour 06 Jan 09:00