A simple DIY mask that really helps.
This is an easy mask to make, and check out the toner that goes with it :)
- Emily D. favorited Acne/Scar Reducing Mask 25 Sep 14:42
- sarah g. favorited Acne/Scar Reducing Mask 13 Apr 03:24
- kat w. favorited Acne/Scar Reducing Mask 28 Feb 12:52
- Calah L. added Acne/Scar Reducing Mask to TAKE CARE OF YOSELF 09 Jan 18:43
- Jax L. favorited Acne/Scar Reducing Mask 22 Jul 18:40
- flor.delgadorizzi favorited Acne/Scar Reducing Mask 16 Apr 23:15
- Jody G. added Acne/Scar Reducing Mask to Beauty 29 Oct 16:20
- katie q. favorited Acne/Scar Reducing Mask 14 Sep 23:36
- Marvelgirl .. favorited Acne/Scar Reducing Mask 16 Aug 19:58
- chelsie.kuskie added Acne/Scar Reducing Mask to personal 10 Jun 10:13
Gather ingredients, you will need 1 tsp Apple Cider vinegar, 2 tsp Green Tea, 5 tsp Sugar and 1 tsp honey.
you will also need a small glass container for the finished product, and a small bowl and something to mix it with.
Now, make your Green tea as usual and stick it in the fridge a bit to let it cool.
You will only use 2 tsp, go to my tutorial for the toner for usage of the rest of the tea.
In a bowl, mix the Apple cider Vinegar, Green tea and sugar and stir, now mix in the honey, you may need to microwave the honey for a few seconds to make it easier to stir in.
You can adjust sugar amounts to your preferences.
Your done! Pour the mixture in a glass container. This keeps for 2 week in the fridge.
Now go make the toner with the rest of the tea!
TO USE: Shake the bottle a bit to mix any settled ingredients, use fingers or a cotton pad to apply the scrub to your face. massage in for 2-5 minutes and then let it sit for 10. Now rinse! Follow up with the toner and a moisturizer!