Living With Air Plants
Here, potted plants line a wall-mounted shelf to form a little garden, transforming a wall into a charming space. The plants displayed are all types that, like air plants, prefer partial shade or the same amount of light as that filtered through a lace curtain, such as orchids and succulents. Potted plants with small flowers that change from day to day add to the enjoyment.
- Pearleen E. favorited A Little Garden On Shelves 25 Jul 21:05
- Helen W. favorited A Little Garden On Shelves 26 May 18:21
- Crafterella featured A Little Garden On Shelves 18 May 23:00
- Brandi M. favorited A Little Garden On Shelves 17 May 23:16
- Pam favorited A Little Garden On Shelves 12 May 18:08
- Tuttle Publishing published her project A Little Garden On Shelves 08 May 16:01
Display and care
Watering, care and so on are easiest when types that favor similar conditions in terms of direct sunlight, humidity levels and the like are brought together. Air does not circulate well at the back of deep shelves, so place shallow shelving somewhere with good ventilation. From time to time, place each pot outside in shade.