Fun and multi functional piece of clothes
I made it 3/4 because I live in a tropical place without seasons so I can't use it unless is a rainy day :P.....
- Tim J. favorited 3/4 Ga Ban / Dress 25 May 11:18
- Becky W. favorited 3/4 Ga Ban / Dress 16 Aug 16:19
- Aurelie L. added 3/4 Ga Ban / Dress to Robe 13 Mar 21:18
- C.Rami favorited 3/4 Ga Ban / Dress 12 Dec 04:00
- Maemi.Gojo added 3/4 Ga Ban / Dress to Dresses 18 Sep 01:26
- comradebunny favorited 3/4 Ga Ban / Dress 17 Sep 00:47
You have to measure:
1. Arms (length and thickness)
2. form shoulders to the length wished
Divide the measurements (leaving 2cm extra for every peace, and make:
-2 exact pieces from shoulder to leg and half of the back (back and front)
-2 arms (cut one end in 45 DEGREES ANGLE AND SEW IT WITH THE HALF PEACE OF DRESS)
it should look like this
make a 5cm(thick), 60cm(length) ribbon with the fabric and added as a neck
Also you should add the same 5cm(thick) ribbon (length depends on your arms thickness) to the ends of both sleeves
AS FOR THE WAY TO CLOSE THE GABAN/DRESS, YOU CAN USE BUTTONS, A ZIPPER, BRA CLIPS OR VELCRO (is up to you)
Now that we have the bagan/dress, we can start adding buttons, the lace and details.....
I open the dress like to show "cleavage" and sewed it then add a lace.
I also add some colorful big buttons on the sleeves.