Print & build, or customise your own Paper Baseball Cap
When I decided to make this design. I wanted it to be a fun, recognisable item, that can be used for promotional purposes, or just as a display item with other Paper Toys. That's why I chose the Baseball Cap.
The build process is the same as all my other paper toys. If I haven't got one up already, I will have a "How To" on building any of my designs.
The fun thing with this one is, If you have the means to re-size the image, you can experiment with getting the cap to actual Head size, & can be decorated how you wish.
It's very easy to build, & I personally think would work great as an alternative to a promotional flyer, if customised to suit.
The downloads include the blank template, & a few of my own Digital Customs.
- Blank_Baseball_Cap.png 440 KB [ Download ]
- Burn_Rubber_Custom.png 747 KB [ Download ]
- Jack_Skellington_Custom.png 734 KB [ Download ]
- R2-D2_Custom.png 598 KB [ Download ]
- B L. commented on 2.5" Paper Baseball Caps 26 Apr 14:27
- Abi B. favorited 2.5" Paper Baseball Caps 04 Sep 22:53
- Heather G. favorited 2.5" Paper Baseball Caps 01 Dec 20:49
- aaron.leonard.3 favorited 2.5" Paper Baseball Caps 19 Aug 12:45
- VAIDES . favorited 2.5" Paper Baseball Caps 27 Jul 08:44
- karmy_2683 favorited 2.5" Paper Baseball Caps 24 Jul 18:31
Sinner PWA posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!