An elegant heart made with strips of paper.
You can make a notecard holder (like the main picture).
Or use a strip with small width, make some hearts and put then in a fishing line with some beads, to make a great mobile.
And, if you make a small one, can strength it with resin (I use Epoxi resin) and make keychains or a pendant.
- LiQuiD.PaPeR.CuT added Paper Heart to cute! 28 Mar 14:03
- HylianWriter534 favorited Paper Heart 23 Dec 00:32
- Lisey D. favorited Paper Heart 28 Jun 07:13
- Alyssa D. favorited Paper Heart 09 Mar 22:37
- MandyCip_93 favorited Paper Heart 09 Jan 09:24
- Angiie Poptart favorited Paper Heart 10 Sep 09:48
- Zombie Babe favorited Paper Heart 02 Aug 09:49
- Nancy H. favorited Paper Heart 16 Jun 20:45
- Gothic C. favorited Paper Heart 03 Apr 17:47
- MysticRose29 added Paper Heart to Misc. Papercraft 30 Mar 16:13
To make this heart you need to print the model. Click on the image and save into your computer, then print it. This model is for a heart of 8cm height, but you can resize the image for other sizes.
I used paper strips with 1cm wide, but you can make it with what width you want. The paper is Colorplus 80gm3.
The 1cm is good to make the heart standing in a base, for a noteholder.
It is advisable to have a little practice with quilling, it helps to do some details.
You need a soft material to use as base for the work, a piece of Styrofoam or EVA. Mine is a pad made with layers of EVA, to hold the pins in place.
Put the model in this base and insert the first pin (the center pin), as indicated in the picture. Glue the tip of the paper strip around this pin.
Almost finished heart. At the spaces on top you can put another "S" rolls or other quilling shape that you want. I put some loose rolls ou heart shaped rolls.
Carefully remove all the pins.
You can add a detail with a small acrilic heart at the center (fix it with fish line at the hole of the center pin).