Easy way to start machine patchworking!
This is quite an easy first project to get you started machine patchworking. I prefer the 'homemade' quality of items so I don't meticulously measure and cut the fabric but if you want to it would be best to make a paper template and cut out the fabric with a craft knife but it's totally personal preference. Also colour schemes are a personal thing, you could match it to the room it's going in or just use scraps that you've got available; I went for green fabrics and yellows but a good guide is use the same thread for everything and if the thread looks really out of place on one bit of fabric, it probably isn't working in the colour scheme but that's also up to you how you choose your colours. :)
- Gemma P. favorited 16 Patch Cushion 15 Feb 22:43
- silentband favorited 16 Patch Cushion 04 Aug 13:16
- lange.hannalea favorited 16 Patch Cushion 26 Feb 17:29
- rheabird favorited 16 Patch Cushion 21 Jan 16:20
- Youghurt Jaja favorited 16 Patch Cushion 27 Oct 19:21
- Len favorited 16 Patch Cushion 07 Aug 17:53