So awesome! And comfy!
I bought a sweater shrug from Amazon a long time ago. It cost me $20, and has become my favorite piece in my wardrobe. So I made another one . . .
- Khatie K. added Pillowcase Shrug to Vampire Costumes 25 Oct 01:39
- delusionsofpurple favorited Pillowcase Shrug 25 Feb 05:36
- The True Fox favorited Pillowcase Shrug 23 Feb 17:44
- Jeanniece M. favorited Pillowcase Shrug 02 Dec 08:59
- Jeanniece M. added Pillowcase Shrug to Ladies Dance Costume Inspirations 02 Dec 08:59
- DragonPrincess1 favorited Pillowcase Shrug 25 Sep 20:37
- Crystal M. favorited Pillowcase Shrug 14 Jul 11:18
- cameron.may.520 favorited Pillowcase Shrug 04 Jul 03:23
- shelly.anderson.547 added Pillowcase Shrug to Easy Sew. Try It! 26 Jun 23:42
- shelly.anderson.547 favorited Pillowcase Shrug 26 Jun 23:41
Fold the long strip in half lengthwise, right sides together. Measure 8-10 inches out from either side of the center seam, and pin from the mark to the ends.
Sew along the pinned edges. Turn right side out and try on your new shrug!
(Just an FYI, the sleeves are a bit baggy, so feel free to narrow them up a bit.)
Share and Enjoy!