Tell your worries to one of these guys.
While teaching Arts and Crafts at a youth camp I wanted to be able to add new things. I was searching for some ways to make worry dolls that would be possible with few supplies and on next to nothing (since that was my budget). I was finding a lot of stuff with cardboard and clothespins so I went to work on coming up with something myself. The result was a small figure made from twisty ties (from garbage bags, bread, and other similiar style bags), with wrapping embroidery floss to create hair, skin, clothes, and other details. I used small scraps of cloth to make skirts or dresses or other clothing as needed and desired. The great thing was I could make them any skin tone, with a nearly unlimited hair and clothing options.
After teaching one kid how to make these they went on to make a house for their tiny dolls from a Velveeta Cheese box with odds and ends for decorations, walls, and furniture.
- Deb E. favorited Worry Dolls 09 Jul 22:53
- tina t. added Worry Dolls to Craft keychain 03 Apr 00:06
- tina t. favorited Worry Dolls 03 Apr 00:06
- Alissa B. favorited Worry Dolls 23 Aug 03:25
- Anna J. favorited Worry Dolls 15 Jun 16:26
- kristy c. favorited Worry Dolls 20 Feb 04:10
- WerewolfCas favorited Worry Dolls 27 Dec 02:00