From boring wooden crates/milk crates to adorable shelves!
Using old wooden crates to make into beautiful storage shelves!
- Barbara M. favorited Wooden Crate Shelves 05 Aug 14:45
- Kerri M. favorited Wooden Crate Shelves 18 Jun 04:32
- Christina R. added Wooden Crate Shelves to rustic study 06 Nov 02:56
- Savannah A. favorited Wooden Crate Shelves 17 Jul 01:36
- Mypeacelovelife.com replied to a comment on her project Wooden Crate Shelves 31 Oct 23:12
- zoegirl221 favorited Wooden Crate Shelves 18 Sep 00:12
- paulcammack favorited Wooden Crate Shelves 10 Aug 17:02
- Anna P. favorited Wooden Crate Shelves 04 Feb 02:03
- heather r. added Wooden Crate Shelves to To-make list 19 Jan 00:01
- SarahOliveira92 favorited Wooden Crate Shelves 18 Jan 12:40
1. Get yourself some crates! It dosen't matter what kind, or what size they are. I used different sized and shaped crates, I think it makes it interesting. You can get these crates anywhere; garage sales, estate auctions, or even your grandmother's attic!
2. Take your crates outside. They're most likely dirty and spiderweby(is this a word?! haha).I used a broom to sweep all the spiderwebs and dirt out.
3. Next, wash out the crates using a bucket of soapy
water and/or a garden hose.
4. Leave out in the sun to dry.
5. Once they're dry, the fun begins! Take them inside and stack them however you want! And decorate them
however you want!
You can use this for soo many different things;
*Organize and display your jewelry, clothing, and accessories (like in the first picture at the store)
*Fill it with picture frames, vases of flowers (mine has dried flowers from every time my boyfriend's given me flowers), and other memorabilia that you wish to display!
Check out my website for more pictures!