You'll be on cloud nine once you've finished!
This shelf isn't too difficult to do if you have used a jigsaw before! it's always handy to have an extra pair of hands to help you hold the wood while you are cutting out the shapes or clamp it down
- Becky favorited Wooden Cloud Shelf 16 May 23:34
- Jennifer J. favorited Wooden Cloud Shelf 17 Sep 09:00
- Rebecca M. favorited Wooden Cloud Shelf 18 Jun 00:47
- Pimke added Wooden Cloud Shelf to Holz 26 Jan 14:20
- Hayley favorited Wooden Cloud Shelf 04 Dec 04:30
- Angie B. favorited Wooden Cloud Shelf 15 Nov 07:59
- Emmy S. added Wooden Cloud Shelf to DIYY 09 Nov 03:58
- Rachel F. favorited Wooden Cloud Shelf 28 Sep 22:09
- llamadandoalandroide favorited Wooden Cloud Shelf 09 Sep 03:40
- shayna.king.14 added Wooden Cloud Shelf to Room Decor 22 May 22:45
Cut out a length of wood for the main part of your shelf (mine was 40cm long). You will also need 2 cloud shapes - one large cloud which is slightly bigger than the length of your shelf and one thats about half the length of your shelf.
Then cut the large cloud so that the bottom is the same length as the shelf but keep those end parts as you will need them later.
Sand your piece down and then you will be ready to assemble your shelf.
Screw some picture hooks into the top of your large cloud and then you can use these to nail your shelf into the wall