Old smokers never die, they just drop ash in the catcher...
These started from when I was living on my own (yep, LBS, or Life Before Susan :) ). I bought myself some incense sticks from the local crystal/pagan/shinythings shop and got home to discover I'd not got an incense stick holder. I'd been pracicing carving for a while then and was rather getting into doing little wood spirits. I was loking for an offcut of wood to drill a hole in to take the stick when I saw my last attempt at a spirit and thought, "If I drilled the hole in the mouth he could smoke it!" So I did...
Well, about 6 hours later I ended up with my first wood spirit incense holder. The practise piece was too short to have anywhere to catch the ash (he was supposed to stand upright) so I'd carved a new one. Worked a treat :) and they became quite popular with my friends so I did more!
- WS1.jpg 72 KB [ Download ]
- Rachel F. favorited Wood Spirit Incense Holders 28 Sep 22:40
- prettymuchnow favorited Wood Spirit Incense Holders 10 Jun 03:29
- Scarlet Draven favorited Wood Spirit Incense Holders 08 May 05:39
- almosthope favorited Wood Spirit Incense Holders 03 Jul 22:17
Raven W. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!