Design an enchanting wall light in plain white for Christmas time
Thick snowflakes fall from the sky, transforming streets and houses into a sugar-white winter landscape. Wherever you go you smell freshly baked biscuits, mulled wine or roast chestnuts, and everyone knows that Christmas is just around the corner. It is the perfect time to do some seasonable decoration. In a few simple steps and with Dremel® tools you can easily make a stylish wall light of your own in plain white, for example. The indirect lighting and the Christmas tree motif create a cosy atmosphere in which you can look forward to the festive season.
- 106634_2F2015-01-07-011815-d3339726.jpg 304 KB [ Download ]
- 106634_2F2015-01-07-011857-d3339725.jpg 302 KB [ Download ]
- Summer O. favorited Winter Wall Light 19 May 06:13
- Mia_Ferry added Winter Wall Light to Room Decor 18 Jul 10:50
- xcreepylicious favorited Winter Wall Light 24 Jan 05:19
- Alissa B. favorited Winter Wall Light 10 Jan 18:16
- Rachael H. added Winter Wall Light to Crafting 08 Jan 20:30
- Rachael H. favorited Winter Wall Light 08 Jan 20:30
- WerewolfCas favorited Winter Wall Light 07 Jan 09:14
- Dremel published his project Winter Wall Light 06 Jan 23:11
You Will Need
Now use a multitool such as the Dremel Micro and a 4 mm wood drill bit (636) to cut holes for the Christmas tree shape one by one. They are where the LED lights will be placed later. Hold the multitool at a right angle to the wood and make sure that the holes are at least 1 cm apart from each other.