Easy step-by-step tutorial for the perfect winged liner!
It's one of the most beautiful and classic makeup looks and one that I get asked about the most: the winged eyeliner!
I hope to make it as easy as possible for you with these instructions - just remember: this is one of the things where practice definitely makes perfect ;)
P.S.: It's easier to try this at first with a GEL eyeliner, because you have more control over it (but liquid or pencil are just as fine too!)
- Key West Witch favorited Winged Eyeliner Tutorial 05 May 04:28
- Laura P. favorited Winged Eyeliner Tutorial 11 Nov 01:33
- Katharine C. favorited Winged Eyeliner Tutorial 03 Aug 22:28
- lost gypsy favorited Winged Eyeliner Tutorial 11 Jul 18:34
- Emma H. favorited Winged Eyeliner Tutorial 09 Jul 14:36
- Libby W. added Winged Eyeliner Tutorial to Make-up 04 Jul 20:56
- rachel lydia chaters added Winged Eyeliner Tutorial to makeup 03 Jul 11:37
- Crafterella featured Winged Eyeliner Tutorial 01 Jul 23:00
- Dorisita C. favorited Winged Eyeliner Tutorial 30 Jun 12:53
- mmotse03 favorited Winged Eyeliner Tutorial 29 Jun 19:44
1. For beginners it is best to start with a naked eye without eyeshadow (just a primer or foundation) to make it easier to clean up if you make a little mistake!
Draw a line in short strokes along your lashes and make it thinner at first, because you can always make it bigger later if you like!
(My line is a little bit thicker at this point already cause I like it that way) ;)