Looks as delicious as the real thing =]
Disclaimer: there are some funky chemicals in most home repair products, so as always, do this in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves.
- Rachel D. favorited Whipped Cream Rings 19 Nov 13:32
- elaina.nattrass added Whipped Cream Rings to Misc 25 Aug 22:31
- Vany Wundersam favorited Whipped Cream Rings 14 Mar 11:18
- elarablair favorited Whipped Cream Rings 23 Feb 19:15
- Gabriela M. favorited Whipped Cream Rings 01 Dec 03:22
- Nagore favorited Whipped Cream Rings 10 Oct 21:38
- George S. favorited Whipped Cream Rings 06 Sep 21:47
- Scarlet entered their project Whipped Cream Rings to Crunchy Granola Charm Contest 09 Mar 23:11
Get your area ready! Put wax paper over the area that you'll be using, set up the caulk, etc.
I just used a tube of white kitchen and bath silicone caulk. You can get it at any hardware store pretty cheaply
Squeeze some caulk out into a piping bag and mix in a few drops of food coloring.
I didn't do this because I just wanted a "whipped cream" look. Also, most caulks are paintable once they've dried. Check the instructions on yours!
If you have any embellishments, stick them on now while the caulk is still soft.
Let it sit for 24-48 hours! Do not be tempted to poke at them while they dry, because you could leave fingerprints in them!
Now you may carefully peel them off the paper! You can use scissors to trim off any stray pieces.
Then, use hot glue to attach them to ring bases.