How to get wavy hair by using sea salt spray
Above you can see pictures of my hair before and after the tutorial.
I have very long, straight hair so it is always hard to make it wavy.
I recommend doing this tutorial before you go sleep. So you can wake up the next morning with wavy hair.
The Sea Salt Spray I used was self-made. You can easily make some for yourself too. I published tutorials about it here, but I think you also use Sea Salt Spray from the store.
- Isabella Toscano favorited Wavy Hair with Sea Salt Spray 26 Aug 11:10
- Peter N. favorited Wavy Hair with Sea Salt Spray 19 Aug 08:41
- Katharine C. favorited Wavy Hair with Sea Salt Spray 03 Aug 22:02
- Saul K. favorited Wavy Hair with Sea Salt Spray 29 Jul 05:34
- Cheryl added Wavy Hair with Sea Salt Spray to Hermione look 16 Sep 21:54
- Laura Lou published her project Wavy Hair with Sea Salt Spray 14 Jul 10:32
Comb your hair and spray it with sea salt spray. Part your hair in two halves.
On the right side make a french braid from the top of your head to your right ear and finish by simply plaiting it as long as you can. Then close the braid with a hair tie. Maybe you need to spray more sea salt spray on your hair, if it dries before you put it into the braid. Try to plait as tight as you can. Twist the hair ends around themselves and put them under the hair tie as well.
Repeat Step 2 on the left side. After that wait for 7-8 hours.
In the end you only need to open the braids and go through it with your fingers or a comb.
Tada, you have super wavy hair!