how to save memories in a creative way
with the start of 2012, we came up with this idea.
for every year, we take a stretcher frame and draw or glue things on it, that remind us about special events. for example, our birthday, holidays, our wedding etc.
its a creative way to save memories.
for the first year we just draw, glue and wrote what came into our minds. then, for the second, we thought about something in doctor who style and for 2014 we are working with polaroid pictures and red wire.
have fun and be creative
- Conner W. added Wall Of Memories to wall ideas 11 Feb 23:30
- Conner W. added Wall Of Memories to gift ideas 13 Sep 00:32
- Conner W. added Wall Of Memories to craft ideas 13 Sep 00:32
- Conner W. commented on Wall Of Memories 13 Sep 00:32
- danieljossen favorited his project Wall Of Memories 05 Apr 22:21
- dippydiscoball added Wall Of Memories to maybe one day 24 Mar 08:18
- danieljossen published his project Wall Of Memories 23 Mar 10:29
take a stretcher frame and paint it with your favourite colour(s)